We value all partnerships!
Please help us to acknowledge the businesses and organizations that have either funded or worked with us to develop the performing arts in the Kootenays.
- Acknowledge their people when you see them in our community.
- Choose to shop at their business or hire their services.
- Mention your appreciation for their support on social media.
- Social Media: Individual &/or group THANK YOU posts (linked to sponsor website)
- Partner logo graphic on FPPAS website ‘Partner Page’ (linked to sponsor website)
- Partner logo on printed program materials. (brochures, event posters, performer schedules etc.)
- Large Partner logo on our giant stage backdrop BANNER displayed at all FPPAS productions and events.
- Partner employees can receive member benefits such as discounts at FPPAS ticketed events (Winter Ale Concert series at Key City Theatre)
- Prize/merch give-away during event(s)/program(s)
- Incorporation of sponsor’s suggested marketing ideas or initiatives.
- FPPAS is willing to develop the best means of recognition by listening to the needs and ideas of our major investors in exchange for funding.
“We do our very best to be good partners by listening to the needs of those who invest in our local performing arts programs.”
Want More Information?
A partnership with a community non-profit is one of the best ways to increase public awareness of your business brand and messaging. FPPAS is willing and eager to please investors.
Sign up as a Partner
"*" indicates required fields